Sync your BlackBerry smartphone with your PC Built-in BlackBerry® Media Sync. Automatic updates. Simple to use.
- BlackBerry® Desktop Software supports both your BlackBerry® smartphone and your BlackBerry® tablet. If you already have BlackBerry Desktop Software installed, be sure to upgrade to the latest version before syncing your tablet.
- BlackBerry® Desktop Software 7.0 features an updated interface and user-friendly menu that allows you to simply connect, synchronise, manage and update your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet.
- Transfer your favourite media files to and from your BlackBerry® device. Import your desktop iTunes or Windows Media® files and carry your music, photos and videos with you wherever you go.
- Keep track of the applications you use the most or don't use as often on your BlackBerry smartphone. Add and remove applications, games, and much more.
- Keep your BlackBerry smartphone software up to date and running smoothly with automatic alerts that prompt you when updates are available.
- BlackBerry Desktop Software is compatible with Microsoft® Outlook®1, Windows® Calendar, IBM® Lotus Notes®, and Yahoo!®. Keep your organiser information in sync so you don't miss a thing.
- Changing to a new BlackBerry smartphone? Use the device switch wizard to migrate from one BlackBerry smartphone to another.
- BlackBerry will no longer be providing updates, including security updates, for BlackBerry Desktop Software. It will continue to be available for download, but there will be no technical support available.
- If you have been using this software without issues, then you can continue to use BlackBerry Desktop Manager. However, BlackBerry will not be providing any updates to add features or fix issues, including security issues.